Provide accurate and comprehensive inspection services with supporting documentation to ensure materials and parts comply with Clover Tool Manufacturing and its customers’ quality requirements. Achieving objectives and goals in this position requires commitment, loyalty and periodic availability beyond customary business hours. Clover Tool requires all employees to perform their jobs in adherence to plant safety policies and procedures. While in the production area, personal protective equipment must be worn at all times.
- Must be able to understand and meet production standards Production efficiency must be met at 100% at all times.
- Good Eye and Hand coordination, and mobility (must be able to bend, lift 30 to 50 lbs., and extension arms)
- Must recognize importance of and perform quality control dispensation.
- Willing learn, and participate in training and future development
- Must be able to work with all tools and equipment as shown above.
- Candidate will be experienced in operating all low ton presses, including all Hand transfer presses
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role