To provide the material handling support necessary to ensure efficient ongoing production is maintained, in a professional and accurate manner. Achieving objectives and goals in this position requires commitment, loyalty, and availability beyond customary business hours. Clover Tool requires all employees to perform their jobs in adherence to plant safety policies and procedures. While in the production area, personal protective equipment must be worn at all times.
- Must have Valid Forklift License
- Experience Material Handling in a manufacturing plant
- Must have coil handling experience
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Can work under pressure
- Positive Attitude
- Must be able to read, write legibly, speak and understand English and to document stipulated records as instructed.
- Propane Handling Certificate (ideal, not required)
- Overhead Crane Certificate (ideal, not required)