To efficiently provide quality and timely workmanship in maintaining and improving production tooling in support of the press shop delivery commitments. This can be performed in either the designated tool room or the press shop.
Achieving goals and objectives in this position requires commitment, loyalty and availability beyond customary working hours. Clover Tool requires all employees to perform their jobs in adherence to plant safety policies and procedures. While in the production area personal protective equipment must be worn at all times.
- Must have completed Secondary School Education
- Recognized completion of Tool and Die Certification
- should be capable of building/maintaining progressive dies
- Automotive experience preferred, familiar with working in a fast paced environment
- Must be capable of reading, understand and working to engineering drawings.
- Must be able to read, write legibly and understand English and to document stipulated records as instructed.
- Must be physically fit and capable of lifting up to approximately 40lbs